Kottakkal Ayurveda Jirakadyarishtam description
Kottakkal Ayrurveda Jirakadyarishtam Product Description :
- Jeerakarishtam is an effective medicine used in Ayurvedic post natal care.
- It is one of the medicines and often included as part of Ayurvedic diet after delivery.
- Jeerakarishtam is also known as jirakadyarishta, Jirakadyarishtam, etc.
Indication of Kottakkal Ayrurveda Jirakadyarishtam :
After delivery complications in the mother
- Malabsorption syndrome
- Digestive disorders
Side Effect :
- No known side effects exist for this product.
- It contains jaggery, hence it may increase blood sugar levels in diabetes.
- However, very high dose than prescribed may cause burning sensation in stomach.
- It is often used in the treatment of childhood complaints.
Dosage of Kottakkal Ayrurveda Jirakadyarishtam :
12 ml, after food, two times a day for a period of 2 – 3 months.
Kottakkal Ayrurveda Jirakadyarishtam - For Treatment of Fever,Indigestion,Cough, Cold, Malabsorption syndrome, Diarrhea, Digestive disorders
Kottakkal Ayrurveda Jirakadyarishtam
Ingredients of Kottakkal Ayrurveda Jirakadyarishtam:
- Cumin seeds – Cuminum cyminum – 9.6 kg
- it is added with 49 .15 liters of water, boiled and reduced to 12.25 liters, filtered. This decoction is added with jaggery – 14.4 kg
- Dhataki – woodfordia fruticosa – 768 g
- Ginger – 96 g
- Nutmeg – 48 g
- Musta – Cyperus rotundus – 48 g
- Cardamom – 48 g
- Patra – Cinnamomum tamala – 48 g
- Cinnamon – 48 g
- Nagakeshara – Mesua ferrea – 48
- Yavani – Trachyspermum ammi – 48 g
- Kankola – Piper cubeba – 48 grams
- Clove – 48 g
Search complete list of Kottakkal Ayurveda brand products